Welcome to the Weekend Links, 31 July – 1 August, 2021! Lots of exciting things are happening at EZFKA, and we are going from strength to strength.
This is really good to see. Personally, I am extraordinarily optimistic about Australia’s future. I genuinely believe that Australia has become EZFKA, and that EZFKA is going to turn back into Australia. No dooming, black pilling or acting defeatist.
If we win, we win. If we loose, we die on our feet facing forward. Its pretty simple. Read Timbo from earlier this week!
Of course, executing on that statement …
If all the literature in the world were to vanish, except Russian literature, it would be enough for all of us.
We hope you enjoy the Weekend Links, and of course its a combination or satire, meme reviews, and assorted nonsense. Don’t take the banter too seriously, and caveat emptor as with all things.
~~Erasing Women For Fun And Profit~~
- Its always amusing to see – A Gold Medal Question: Should Women’s Sports Even Exist? | ZeroHedge – feminists get burned.
- Carrying on from last week – The Olympics Begin on NBC With Abstract Imagery, Drones and Dancing – The New York Times (nytimes.com) – understand everything they say is lies, but instructive lies in fairness.
- Bigot, 2 Medal-Winning Chinese Female Athletes Are Accused Of Actually Being Men – Elite Readers! REEE
- Well done IOC – Tokyo Olympics: IOC medical chief praises transgender athlete’s Laurel Hubbard’s courage | Stuff.co.nz – making friends and influencing people!
~~Everything In Its Right Place~~
~~Off Covid 19~~
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”C. S. Lewis (Quote by C. S. Lewis: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised…” (goodreads.com))
- The WSJ realizes that the expert class is – How Science Lost the Public’s Trust – WSJ – f’ed. As we predicted some time ago on these pages. Maybe WSJ should seek to understand EZFKA?
- Poor woman – Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot (healthimpactnews.com) – this is going to hurt so many…
- The UK Government – Unvaccinated Students Will Not Be Able To Attend Lectures Under UK Government Plans | ZeroHedge – is jumping the shark. It’ll probably bite them in the rear.
- Lying liars – Why Is The CDC Quietly Abandoning The PCR Test For COVID? | ZeroHedge – will lie. Actual CDC statement – Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing – here.
- The French are – Hal Turner Radio Show – SHOCK! Protective Detail of France President ALL Resign over COVID Restrictions; will no longer protect President Macron – fighting back?
- Yep – Protesters Rage Across Europe As Lockdown, Vaccination Mandates Begin | ZeroHedge – this is going down.
- But why? More here… and why there is a 10 year commercial in confidence clause…
~~Friends Don’t Understand How Man Not Depressed~~
- Who knew – Gibraltar still has high covid rate of infection despite extremely high vaccination rollout – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views – this could happen?
- Maybe its the cold weather – Iceland’s infection rate spikes after French tourists blamed | Daily Mail Online?
- Something something – Even with high vaccination rate, Israel changes strategy as Delta variant hits | ABS-CBN News – Israel?
- The EU spending money – EU issues report on how “far-right extremists” use humor and they say “it’s not funny anymore” 😬 | Not the Bee – where it counts.
~~Me And The Bois~~
- The American Civil War is slowly ending its legal phase – Mississippi AG Asks Supreme Court To Overturn Roe v. Wade | ZeroHedge – as the legal system itself is now contested territory.
- The leftists are – Marxist memes for TikTok teens: can the internet radicalize teenagers for the left? | Joshua Citarella | The Guardian – panicking.
- This is just – American women to be forced to register for military DRAFT, according to revision planned by Senate Democrats – media — RT USA News – funny. The comments are all strong, independent wimmenz, clearly.
- Hopium is now being ingested – FRIGHTENING: Dirty Leftist Hack Alexandra Chalupa Hints at Assassination of President Trump — With Blame on the Russians (thegatewaypundit.com) – by leftists at scale.
- Solid thread talking about left wing extremism – Thread by @bennyjohnson on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App.
- NY Times Journalist found to be a CCP spy – Oh My, Something About That New York Times Journalist Who Recently Called Trump Supporters “Enemies of The State” – The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com) – sky also blue in other news.
~~Goose has epic response to humans taking her injured boyfriend~~
- The 300 – Hundreds of Australian Defence Force troops to be deployed to Greater Sydney to enforce lockdown measures – News Chant Australia – are in Western Sydney!
- Bruz up to – Have the Barilaros avoided GST on their luxury estate? What’s the scam? – Michael West – no good again?
- Canberra is all about – Prime Minister, state leaders to chart course to an open nation as army is deployed in Sydney | The Canberra Times | Canberra, ACT – troops!
- My guess is Oz played a role – UK’s Sending 2 Warships To Japan Infuriates China – Warns Against “Flexing Muscles” | ZeroHedge – in making this happen. Probably why Brisbane got 2032.
- More excitement from the – https://sputniknews.com/military/202107151083394866-us-has-produced-its-first-in-new-line-of-updated-475-kiloton-thermonuclear-warheads/ – Americans.
- Pegasus – Leak Exposes Global Abuse Of Cyber-Spying Weapon To Target Politicians, Activists, & Journalists | ZeroHedge – is getting interesting.
- This is quite scary – https://civildeadline.com/bombshell-chinese-whistleblower-releases-video-and-photos-of-counterfeit-ballot-printing-operations/ – so apparently the Chinese were printing out fake ballots for the 2020 election.