Welcome to the Weekend Links for May 29 – 30, 2021! We are very happy to have you here, we hope this week was good for you, and you are up for some good old fashioned argy bargy. Or just a good Old Fashioned.
This weekend we were going to rail against… well it got confusing. First, I found a really good feminism bashing option to headline. But then I found a good video from Sydney Watson about how women are being erased by trans folk.
So the plan changed to bashing trans people. But then Fake Fauci changed his story on the origins of the ‘China Virus’ and so it would be entertaining to bash the media. But we already did that last week.
Finally, the pudgy Danish down in Melbourne came to the rescue giving me an opportunity to bash leftists. And then Scomo took it away by being at the business end of a Senate report which called him stupid over the Christine Holgate saga.
FML. What to do? Well… I guess this is what you would call a target rich environment.
How To Survive HyperInflation
This bloke is talking about his family’s first hand experience with hyperinflation in Romania after the communists there destroyed the economy.
Its human, its real, and frankly he is a soft spoken bloke and the world would be a better place with more folks like him. Go like, share and subscribe, its a tiny channel – do your bit!
Bashing Randoms For Fun And Profit
We start this week by bashing leftist organizers. Cause why not. Obviously, we are referring to progressive cult acolytes and not all of left wing theory because that is bit silly. Still, its amusing, so sometimes we mock the entire lot of ’em.
Having met our quota of bashing leftists, we go for gold, and bash both leftists and the media, all in the same video!
From Chrome Dome himself, who I am warming to btw, and you may see more of in the future, we have… also, Sky News has weak thumbnail game.
And now lets bash Muslims. Or the Chinese. Who knows anymore?
Apologies for missing out on bashing anyone you particularly dislike, but it was hard to choose people to heckle this week. Too many choices, so if I missed someone my bad.
Chicks Bringing The Fire
So I’m not a huge fan of Sydney Watson personally. Her specific brand of snark is… an acquired taste maybe? But she is fighting the good fight, and as much as it pains me personally, if you are a TERF – Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist – unfortunately, it would appear these pages have to support her on this issue.
I should point out that the younger generation of women are showing uncommon courage – the young lady below is well… her arguments are ok, but saying it on the internet takes courage, of which I’m a fan.
Politics And Governance
Recently an Apple employee was fired for a book he wrote in 2009. Its currently in the courts, but the thing which really stood out to me was how cagey he was with everything he said – sure, its under litigation, but still. This channel is really good for longer form conversations…
- Why is everything liberal – https://richardhanania.substack.com/p/why-is-everything-liberal – and do cardinal preferences explain everything?
- The very interesting thing about CRT is – http://assistantvillageidiot.blogspot.com/2021/04/lack-of-art.html – it has never inspired any art… Why is this, especially when every other social movement has inspired art?
- Kunstler is hit and miss – https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/lurking-in-the-woodwork/ – but this is on the money.
Written In The Stars
Also, she’s cute. I might have a small crush.
On the topic of crushes… Stevie Nicks….
And… Floor Jansen… listen to the end if you’ve never heard Nightwish before. Did not think anything to top Tarja Tarnunen, but Floor Jansen damn.
What has gone wrong with science? Quite a bit. Its a slow start, but a very balanced conversation in the end.
- Not sure this is what we normally refer to as – https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/xi-who-must-not-be-named-ordinary-chinese-are-increasingly-afraid-talk-about-their – culture wars, but if the shoe fits.
- Obama seems a bit – https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/barack-obama-donald-trump-lunatic – unhinged? The top echelons of the progressive cult seem very nervous. Why?
- Get woke, go – https://www.zerohedge.com/political/australias-defense-chief-goes-war-against-woke-events-which-distract-militarys-mission – broke?
Chrome dome makes another appearance. And mocks progressives for their nonsense.
Of course the prog cult was lying. They were always lying, and knew better. But lets mock them some more for good measure.
Someone was asking me for evidence last week of the Wuhan virus leak. Lots of evidence was always there, but the progs are in bed with the chicoms…
- Of course the CDC was – https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/caught-red-handed-cdc-changes-test-thresholds-virtually-eliminate-new-covid-cases-among – lying. Just as they did through the crisis to hurt Trump, and to spread panic. Scum…
- The Chinese are lying their asses off – https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/05/24/the-chicoms-are-lying-about-their-virus-stats-bigly-n383807 – about their Covid deaths. Numbers could be in 7 or even 8 digits. Read the SinoInsider report the above is based on, its fucking scary.
- Of course the media are a bunch of perverted – https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/wapo-head-fact-checker-glenn-kessler-heckled-over-lab-leak-flip-flop – liars. Could not happen to a nicer set of snakes.
World War 3
Well worth a watch. Shows you the scale of the information war being fought out there…
- This actually – https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-attack-imam-meccas-grand-mosque-thwarted-during-friday-sermon – happened. I’m guessing the MSM who are so concerned about Islamophobia missed it. Oh well, we didn’t.
- The Chinese plan to take over Europe – https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/24/chinese-concentration-camp-survivor-reveals-torture-rape-and-plans-for-invading-europe/ – in the 2040’s. Oh well, it’ll probably be an improvement over the current socialist/jesuit cult running the place.
- More is happening – https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mysterious-drone-strikes-destroyed-several-hangars-syrias-deir-ezzor – in Syria. Also – https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40800/right-on-cue-russian-tu-22m3-bombers-now-flying-from-syria-brandish-anti-ship-missiles – the Tu22’s are nuclear capable, and did not get deployed to Syria by mistake.
Christine Holgate is done, but the campaign has probably saved Australia Post from privatization. Small wins.
- The UK is remarkable similar to Aus. This is an analysis from the poms – https://www.city-journal.org/leftist-rage-at-uk-home-secretary-priti-patel – which reminded me lots of Oz.
- As expected, NSW Labor lost another – https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/messy-path-to-recovery-for-rudderless-nsw-labor-20210528-p57w3s.html – leader.
- Its not like the Libs – https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/nothing-short-of-treachery-turnbull-backs-independent-over-nats-in-critical-byelection-20210509-p57q8y.html – are without their own problems.
Have a good weekend everyone!