Welcome to the Weekend Links for 17-18 July 2021! We are really happy you are all here, and are hoping for a good weekend of argy-bargy.
So this week South Africa got exciting, but so did Cuba and there are rumors of excitement in Georgia and Tajikistan too. All this is happening as the stories of massive, industrial scale fraud in the 2020 US Election are coming out.
Lets be honest, this is largely Deep State shenanigans as escape routes are cut off, and the Great Awakening proceeds apace. Excellent. The panic is palpable, so your author remains long pop corn, and has put in for an extra order of marshmallows.
To track what is happening please use this link: Unrest Tracker (policylab.app)
The video’s are pretty scary, and the rumors are the Zulu leadership is trying to take out the ‘Whites and Indians’, so citizens are setting up patrols and checkpoints.
Really good debate here from a European perspective.
YouTuber “Paratus” describes ‘citizen militias’ are guarding communities as the police and government have failed the citizens.
More craziness here, here and here and here. Its is quite unfortunate, but I’m glad the nonsense pushed globally about the terrorist Nelson Mandela is starting to get rolled back. It should be pointed out that Mandela was given the right to leave the Robben Island prison several times as long as he renounced violence, but he refused.
I’m no fan of saffers, they are racist sure. But I’m also pretty sure they have been at the receiving end of a massively brutal pogrom, and I guess that is enough to turn anyone racist. It is what it is. Several people were joking about how the architect of apartheid was laughing in his grave right now, and that is not a good outcome for any of us globally.
So clearly I’m a fan of Jordies. And clearly he is setting up for a Senate run. Ok. I wish him best of luck, but maybe he should stop only whining when his side of politics is attached.
- Melbourne does not – Covid Australia: Anti-lockdown protestors storm Melbourne in the eve of Victoria’s five-day lockdown | Daily Mail Online – like Dictator Dan. Great pics.
- Lol at – Navy is in disarray and focusing more on diversity training than warfighting, report says | Daily Mail Online – this is just funny.
~~Watch The Dominant Narrative Change~~
Women are starting to fight back. Props to this woman!
~~Second American Civil War~~
- Who is the fourth branch – Day One – The Fourth Branch of Government, The Intelligence Branch – The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com) – of the US government? Ben Garrison also chimes in for the banner image.
- Excitement at – Tucker Goes All In, Airs Evidence Of “Improperly Duplicated” Ballots From 2020 Election | ZeroHedge – Fox News? It gets – New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 (thefederalist.com) – worse.
- The Biden Admin will read – Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text Messages” (thegatewaypundit.com) – your text messages. Pfft. As if they were not anyways. This was immediately mocked as you would expect.
- Trump is busy – YouTube deletes video on Trump’s Big Tech lawsuit, blocks his CPAC speech from the platform | Just The News – suing big tech.
- Trumps allies – Trump ally in Pennsylvania raises 2020 election audit plan (apnews.com) – have big plans.
~~5 Acre Homestead Transformation – Timelapse!~~
Props to this young couple living their own dream. Its a magical story!
- CRT getting – Illinois Teacher Sues District, Claims “Anti-Racist” Curriculum Teaches That Whites Oppress, Violates Constitution | ZeroHedge – heat?
- Bahahaha – 58% Of Voters Agree: Media Are ‘Enemy of the People’ – Rasmussen Reports® – this is just funny. More from – Most Voters Want Schools To Teach Traditional Values – Rasmussen Reports® – Rasmussen.
- A Spanish – What happened when a TikTok influencer declared himself pro-life (aleteia.org) – Tik Tok-er shits on pro choice and everyone melts down.
- You know – The Four Horsemen of our Apocalypse: George Soros, Xi Jinping, Bill Gates, and Joe Biden – American Thinker – it.
- Fred Reed – Blackness Fatigue: Enough is Too Much, by Fred Reed – The Unz Review– getting into it.
~~Bill Cosby’s Day Out – Lol~~
- He is clearly – Bill Cosby: ‘Mainstream Media Are the Insurrectionists Who Stormed the Capitol,’ ‘Trying To Demolish the Constitution’ (thegatewaypundit.com) – having a go at his enemies.
- And having a whale – Bill Cosby Offers His Own Independence Day Speech With Attack On Howard University, Media – Deadline – of a time.
So I’m pretty sure he quite happily got in the sack with lots of women. Probably didn’t treat them well sure – but hard to say rape without a conviction. But the dodgyiness around his trial was off the charts, probably because he never played nicely with leftists.
~~World War 3~~
- Sheeettt – Chinese state media publishes ‘three-stage’ plan for invading neighboring Taiwan | The Post Millennial – this is getting serious.
- Could they have been – Burmese Leader Ousted By Military For Vote Fraud Had Close Clinton, Soros Ties – National File – lying about Aung San Suu Kyi?
- Looky here – Meet Jigsaw: Google’s Intelligence Agency | ZeroHedge – say it isn’t so…
- You don’t – China Foreign Vice-Minister Says US Must Accept Its Hegemony Is Waning | ZeroHedge – say, but so what – White House Warns US Firms About Risks Of Remaining In Hong Kong | ZeroHedge ?
- Funny, or – China Officials Share Viral Video Calling for Atomic Bombing of Japan (newsweek.com) – maybe not so funny?
- More excitement – Putin’s ‘City-Killer’: Russia Launches World’s Largest Nuclear-Armed Submarine | ZeroHedge – from the Russkies…
~~Cab ride Pfäffikon – Switzerland~~
Its a beautiful country!
~~Have A Good Weekend!~~
Okay I’m done…