Welcome to the Weekend Links, April 17-18, 2021!
Last week was a bit quiet, but very happy to see no one particularly hogging the comments and interesting discussion all around. Nicely done folks.
This week there is more news about WW3 happening. It is a little bit scary, but there are also people talking sense.
Which is really nice. We start with Tulsi Gabbard. She has become a bit of a folk hero for lots of people.
This blogger has no idea where her true loyalties lie, but when someone is speaking sense, a wise man listens so… Tulsi for our headline.
Politics And Governance
Tim Pool is trying something new. Will he succeed? Hard to tell. But he is taking on the mainstream media to good on him.
We like little guys standing up to the big guys in these parts.
- https://uncoverdc.com/2021/03/08/bidens-illegals-first-americans-last-policy-in-action-in-texas/ – interesting take on what is happening. Are there links between US politicians and Mexican cartels and South American drug lords? Apparently many and varied.
- This is interesting – https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-officially-enemy-number-1-annual-us-threat-assessment-report – in terms of China is now officially bad guy number one!
- You get more – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/go-fund-happy-support-blm-6500-fundraising-requests-black-lives-matter-requests/ – of what you subsidize. This does not bode well for America unfortunately.
High brow discussion happening right here!
- Martin North taking a victory lap – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVbgMLjAc4 – well deserved I might add! This is about the latest in the Christine Holgate saga…
- Cory Bernardi is informed – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if4uup_5yDU – about the latest Project Veritas revelations of CNN being partisan.
- Interview with Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow Meow – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCx0LRY6hww – this guy has 153 views. Not many. But a legitimate guy trying to understand the world of micro parties. I thought it was interesting, and swear to god did not make up the name.
- What in the name of – https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/australian-military-reminded-its-role-lethal-violence-not-woke-activism – is going on here? Click to see pics (well, one blurry pic) of twerking Navy chicks!
History Is Amazing
Markets And Finance
Bit older, but I’m a big fan of Raul Pal…
- This is – https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/how-bill-gates-helped-drug-companies-maintain-their-monopoly-vaccines-during-covid – interesting and disturbing…
- Could Slivia be – https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/third-bank-joins-doom-chorus-sees-painful-correction-3-months-heres-why – right?
- Stock up on – https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/food-prices-are-rising-aggressively-and-even-corporate-media-admits-its-only-going – emergency rations?
- New ETF boycotts ‘liberal’ companies ‘hostile to conservative values’ – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKF9plNTmU4 – not sure if conservative virtue signalling is now becoming a thing, or this is legit.
What Do We Have Here?
- Twitter being itself – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/project-veritas-founder-james-okeefe-suing-twitter-account-banned-releasing-explosive-cnn-video/ – cause hey, what is the point of owning a platform if you can’t discriminate against enemies?
- Oh for f’s sake – https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ncaa-unequivocally-supports-transgender-biological-male-participation-college-womens – don’t they understand everyone hates them?
- Seeing as John Cleese made his name – https://www.zerohedge.com/political/comedian-john-cleese-apologises-making-fun-white-english-people – on this sort of stuff. Bit late is one way of thinking about this…
No idea how the Israeli’s pulled this off, but OMG!
- Even though Biden has, to a certain extent, backed down, The Saker is still concerned about Ukraine – https://thesaker.is/the-latest-us-moves-against-russia-open-thread-11/ – this is less than ideal.
- More shenanigans – https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/04/15/putin-rejects-biden-invite-meet-in-person/ – from the US administration.
- Ukraine is kidding itself – https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9472661/Russian-troops-paint-assault-vehicles-invasion-stripes-Putins-force-grows.html – and chances are its politicians will run off and buy apartments in Paris with the proceeds while destroying the country.
- Fantastic – https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40107/now-china-has-cruise-missile-carrying-catamarans-chasing-away-ships-in-the-south-china-sea – /sarc
Also – I’m particularly partial to multi-lingual puns. If anyone has any good puns. So…
Hope you all have a really good weekend folks! Be good to each other out there, and polite (but vicious) commenting is encouraged.