Welcome to Weekend Links March 27-28, 2021!
A number of new people joined the conversation last week which was really nice to see – welcome! We are really happy to have you here.
For everyone who wonders about the logic of the content provided, here is the logic. I consider conspiracy theories / contrarian thought to be the underdogs of the intellectual world.
And you gotta root for the underdog. Be un-Australian otherwise. Even when its clearly outlandish and stupid. Especially when it is clearly outlandish and stupid.
Also, the big winners from Joe Biden falling on the stairs up to Air Force One were the meme’s, one of which graces this post.
As always, enjoy the discussion and we hope you have a good weekend 🙂 And we are keen on short films this weekend!
Politics and Governance
A really good interview with Kash Patel, which details the lying and shenanigans by the DNC over Russia-gate. View from the trenches. Really great interview by the folks at American Though Leaders…
- https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/leaks-show-cia-pressured-yemen-release-al-qaeda-leader-agency-asset-anwar-al-awlaki – This article is absolute dynamite. I remember watching the story of Anwar al-Awlaki, in Jeremy Scahill’s Dirty Wars, and this article puts a completely different spin on it. Now, I’m a huge fan of both Jeremy Scahill and Glenn Greenwald, but given that the Intercept was funded by Pierre Omidyar, an elite of dubious connections (eBay co-founder with many CIA rumors around him), maybe it was all nonsense. Who knows?
- Claremont Institute has a remarkable podcast this week, “The Ruling Class Strikes Back” in which they explain what is happening to America. Its really really good listening. Also, let me know in the comments if you guys like more podcasts!
Central bankers get named for exactly what they are, the high priesthood of our current corporate-progressive religion. For my money, there is no true difference between dot plots used by the priests today versus chicken entrails of witch doctors of ages past.
It is long past time central banks were brought under supervision by the elected representatives of the people. Their stupidity has pretty much destroyed two generations of Australians, while subsidizing the most corrosive elements within our society.
- Are you guys keen on more coverage about AusPol? Its often a sad train wreck, much like a 40 year old Bachelorette who wants children!
- RBA decides to get into digital assets. What could possibly go wrong?
We start with James O’Keefe of Project Veritas fame tearing a reporter a new one. I consider this to be of a similar vein as to Noam Chomsky telling a reporter he is a putz…
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC0eaL-73cU – The Quartering on Ellen DeGeneres getting killed by cancel culture. What goes around I guess…
- Mark Manson talking about how not to give a toss – always good listening…
- Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn – apologies about adding a Sky News video – this almost went into Culture Wars.
- https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/23/senator-marco-rubio-ufos-military-installations-aliens/ – things are flying over military base!
- https://www.zerohedge.com/political/not-onion-bill-clinton-host-chat-kamala-harris-empowering-women – this fits squarely in the can’t make this up department…
A magpie eats rotted — fermented — apples. Then it stumbles around, smash-faced drunk.
A big bunch of very small ducklings try to follow their mom up some concrete steps in a park. Stick with it!
Ducklings are too afraid to jump off a quay to follow their mother into the water. They need some encouragement.
Abused pittie is scheduled to be euthanized but gets saved by a shelter and foster dad.
Hand-raising an abandoned baby starling until it’s a full-grown bird.
A giant (really giant) manta ray who has gotten caught in a fishing net and washed up on shore, with barely any life left in it. But one man is determined to free it from the net and get it back into the water.
Baby gosling is rejected by her mother, because it was born premature and is weak. So a man becomes its mommy.