NVX-CoV2372 - A sol...

Notifications
Clear all

NVX-CoV2372 - A solution for those with some IQ? news, articles and other info (indiscriminate in any shape and form)

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

Novavax has this candidate for bringing the vaccination to where it belongs - neutralising the virus, but its highest value so far is that it is not quite a ballistic experiment like the "others" who's names shall never be said.

What has me interested in it is that it offers a palatable solution for those whom have some form of critical brainwaves* (and a choice at work), whom have issues at work complacency demand, or simply don't want to join the guinea pig ranks. It apparently offers a choice away from myocarditis,  deep vein trombosis and other rare but somehow omniresent side effects like sudden wax related death or poor immunity.

It was meant to be in use this year but atm it is suggested only as "early next year".

here's what I like (but have no clue of veracity of these claims):

• The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine (NVX-CoV2372) is a protein-based vaccine. Protein-based vaccines have a good safety and efficacy track record and are used in adults and children to prevent diseases such as hepatitis B, pertussis, influenza, pneumococcal illness and meningitis.
  • There is no data on efficacy against the Delta variant yet, but lab testing showed that vaccinees have immune responses that also neutralise the Delta variant.
  • Novovax uses a variation of a traditional vaccine approach with a long history of use. This is where a protein (which is part of the causative organism) is used to stimulate protective antibody. Other vaccines based on a protein include tetanus and diphtheria (where a modified version of the toxin produced by the bug is used), pertussis and hepatitis B (where a part of the organism is used), and most recently the new zoster vaccine (Shingrix, which is not yet marketed in New Zealand).

what's there to not like:

• Not yet available, no one knows when with any certainty
  • Will bigger pharma kill it (aka: lupus lupum eatum)
  • veracity of claims

Perhaps I have too high hopes and this is only a distraction for tinfoil hats.

Being that I am about to be vaccinated for Hep B, I got Tetanus last Saturday - and I lived to type this blabber, my concerns over this jab are pale in comparison. 

Links below.

* = I recognise the traditional owners of a critical though of this and other lands whom were coerced by some form of lateral leverage to comply and participate in the biggest clinical trial in the world. Those people that had to take existing jabberwacky to preserve their jobs in spite their critical thinking and valid concerns are true heroes of their families and I recognise them as not being part of the zombie brigades

Topic Tags
15 Replies
DJE᳆KA
DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member
Gouda
(@gouda)
Eminent Member

I believe we have ordered significant quantities of Novavax - would expect this to get through the TGA approval process this year.

https://www.sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2021/04/14/what-is-novavax--australia-s-third-covid-vaccine-option--.html

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/09/09/novavax-ready-to-ship-vaccines-to-australia/

The company was given a ‘provisional determination’ by the TGA in January, and accepted into a ‘rolling submission’ process of review.

Still nuttin' as it claims elsewhere in the article that this is educated wishes...

Mix with influenza shot is a bit of worrying, still to be seen where it ends. 

2 Replies
Peachy
(@peachy)

@djenka 

note to self: read through all of the above links.

but the summary seems to be that the nova-axe is old-tech, without the nano-particles and the mRNA doo-dads and the other mystery ingredients?

DJE᳆KA
(@djenka)

Trusted Member

@peachy 

Yep the summary is good, at least from my perspective. I just got a tetanus shot and about to get one for Hep B and both are based on the same tech, again, as per data. No one died from either of the two. My take is that it will be the "super booster" that actually does sumtin and make all previous waxing redundant.

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/delivery-of-novavax-vaccine-may-be-delayed-in-australia-due-to-reported-manufacturing-issues/news-story/e2ea18ca3bc4e15d2504fc061b81f6c5

Next year, they say...

‘Some people are waiting for Novavax’

Prof Bennett said Novavax would have provided individuals who were vaccine hesitant with a different type of jab.

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

Novavax files submission to UK regulator for Covid vaccine approval

Novavax has formally sought regulatory approval of its coronavirus vaccine in Britain.

The US-based firm submitted its final trial data to drug safety watchdogs, in a move that could see another jab added to the UK's roster.

No10 has already bought 60million doses of the jab. But it is not clear how it would be used, if approved.  

Novavax expects a 'positive decision' from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).  

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

Novavax has completed it's application to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) for provisional approval.

It would also become the first protein-based vaccination candidate in the country.

1 Reply
robert2013
(@robert2013)

@djenka No update on TGA site that I could see. I emailed them asking if they could verify the press release on the novavax site.

stagmal
(@stagmal)
Estimable Member

no thanks, why care about this. 

1 Reply
DJE᳆KA
(@djenka)

Trusted Member

@stagmal 

It offers an avenue for those that do not want to participate the clinical trial on Em Ar En Aye experiment.'

As much as the bill in Vic may fail (and it will be the forst domino for the rest of the states), the discrimination and segregation will remain with businesses.

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/interview-with-jim-wilson-on-2gb-drive-on-12-november-2021-on-australias-vaccination-rollout

Published on the 12. Nov 2021.

JIM WILSON: I know some of my listeners are waiting for the Novavax vaccine. When will that become available?

GREG HUNT: So Novavax is in process of putting in submissions around the world. The UK, I believe, was there first and they've indicated Australia. So we're hoping that in the coming weeks, they'll be putting in their application to the TGA for approval.

And if it's approved, we'll have that supply at that time. So we're ready to receive supplies as soon as they are ready to put it in. So I think it'll make a difference for 1 to 2 per cent of people.

It may not be full 2% exactly but we do know that there are some people exactly as you say, who are waiting. Whilst we would advocate they don't wait, I know that some will nevertheless make that decision, and I respect that.

So we have the Novavax as well, which is coming. For those that don't follow the fine detail, which is completely understandable, Pfizer and Moderna are mRNA vaccines; AstraZeneca, the viral vector; and the Novavax is what's called a protein vaccine.

So that's the one we haven't had, but nobody in the world has started administering it, we’ll be one of the first.

DJE᳆KA
Topic starter
(@djenka)
Trusted Member

Novavax: the good vaccine

Not sure about The Spectator's reputation, it claims what I tend to agree with at this stage.

It simply states the obvious concerns about Em Ar En Aye tech and others that cause your body to produce fake virus hoping nothing will go wrong ("like in rare cases of 20/mil or so deaths")

Vaccines from Valneva and Novavax might win over some skeptics

This one from Neue Zigeuner Zeitung about "Great hopes rest on a product from the French-Austrian company Valneva" in addition to Novavax being based on proven technology, may reach more markets this winter.

Covid-19: Novavax's protein vaccine should soon arrive in Europe

(From rifle-dropper's own "Le Figaro")

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) started examining the US biotech dossier on November 17 and could decide " within a few weeks ". Also awaiting a European green light, the Franco-Austrian biotech Valneva.

HD
 HD
(@hd)

This doctor is not a fan, still has lipid nanoparticles & something about prions and mad cow.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXvrifJhMnCY/

Share: